Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Wollongbar Motel are accepted
How to Book / Quotes and Reservations
- Reservations are subject to availability and pricing at the time of booking.
- Verbal quotes are valid at the time given and are not valid for future bookings not yet made.
- When making your reservation; a valid Visa, Amex or Mastercard must be provided to secure your booking. The credit card may be charged in full prior to arrival. A deposit of one night’s accommodation may be taken if during a special event period
- Full payment must be received at check in.
- Accepted methods of payment include: Cash, EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard (1.5% surcharge applies), Amex (1.8% surcharge applies).
- Reception must be notified of cancellations at least 24 hours prior to arrival, in order to avoid a charge of one full night's tariff.
- Event periods are defined by the Wollongbar Motel as a period when full/rack rates are used. If you are unsure, please contact us prior to making your reservation. During EVENT PERIODS, all reservations will be charged a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of the first nights' accommodation at the time of booking.
- Cancellations may be made up until 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations after this time will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
Rates and Changes
- Rates quoted on this website are in the motel’s local currency and are subject to change at any time. Rates are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates during special event periods.
- All prices and other payments and conditions should be confirmed at the time of booking.
Check-in and Check-out
- Standard check-in is 2pm and standard check-out is 11am.
- Late check outs will be charged at one night’s accommodation.
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18, the property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
- Please refrain from placing any glass bottles or containers within two metres of the pool’s edge.
- All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. Should a problem occur with a vehicle in the Motel car park, the Motel cannot accept any liability. If a vehicle is left in the Motel car park after the guest has departed without the consent of the Motel, the Motel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owners’ expense.
- Guests’ liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay all or part of any charges incurred.
Damages, Behaviour and Responsibility
- Wollongbar Motel reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the motel’s property or structure. All members of a group are held responsible for any actions taken by any member of the group. Should any damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card.
- We reserve the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the motel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment or found to have been negligent will be charged for any NSW Fire & Rescue costs incurred by the motel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the motel.
- Wollongbar Motel will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates and Wollongbar Motel website are subject to change without notice.